Be Strong Be Strong

Awesome tribute!

Another awesome tune by the great Crimz! Death is a tragic loss, and I have lost someone close to me, so I know how it can feel. This track is an awesome tribute, and you should be very proud. :)

Sonic 3 - Ice Cap, Act 2 Sonic 3 - Ice Cap, Act 2

Awesome Shiz!

Wicked stuff Paul! This'll be played on the next show for sure ;)

Forget the non-sonic, keep up the awesome "sonic-related" songs coming :D

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

LOL thanks man.

I'll keep Sonic songs coming, just that I desire a little variety in my arsenal. That and I'm running out of Sonic songs to do. LOL

Angel Island Zone (Funk Ver.) Angel Island Zone (Funk Ver.)

Nice :)

Around 0:14-0:15 theres an extra drum and snare which really should be removed. Other than that the rest flowed really well.

SMC - Options (Extras) - Remix SMC - Options (Extras) - Remix

Really really good!

A well composed piece. Worth a much better rating than it has been getting. 10/10 and 5/5 from me :)

DJShrike responds:

Sonic Results Sonic Results

Interesting :)

Haha certainly wouldnt make it as an OCRemix (they can be extremely picky) but I still love it. 10's and 5's for originality.

ericdrebin responds:

It's sad but true :(
Glad you find this interesting. Maybe one day i'll submit something to OCRemix, but I dunno.
Anyway, thanks for the kind words and support.

Jazzy Marble Jazzy Marble

Sweet :)

An excellend recreation of a much loathed stage. Kept fairly true to the original too, which was impressive :)

Charem responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the classic feel I gave it. ^^

Panic Attack - Sonic Remix Panic Attack - Sonic Remix

Impressive :)

I do love your style. You seem to work well with the original melody, and bass, modifying but not going to far as to make it unrecognisable. Looking forward to hearing more Sonic Remixes from you :)

BallinFatty responds:

hahah thanks noslien90

i actually have a couple more remixes of various other sonic remixes. you should check them out, most of them are better than this one

anyways, i'm glad you enjoyed it. thanks again for the review, 10, and your time in listening

Doomsday Zone Doomsday Zone

Excellent :D

SegaSonic Radio's Host BlitzChris here.

Its a shame you've got idiots (refer to some of the below reviews) that do not understand how remixing works. Its about altering or recreating a piece of music you hold dear, interpretting it in your own personal way. I believe this is an excellent remix, and I look forward to more in the future.

To critique, my only suggestion is that the rising stream that starts at 1:25 be lowered a touch in volume, as its high frequency begins to dominate later in the piece.

BC.

Sonic Heroes ~Grand Metropolis Sonic Heroes ~Grand Metropolis

Fresh :)

Love your work :) An intimate cover, kept to its roots. Clear and fresh. The intro sounded a little muffled, which is the only low point of an otherwise excellent piece.

BeatDarkX responds:

S3 - Iced Innocence (IceCap) S3 - Iced Innocence (IceCap)

Another IceCap?

You love your IceCap remixes dont you!? I actually like this better than Polar Groove, but then again I prefer songs with a much faster tempo. Minimal changes kept the song to its roots, but also gave it a touch of personalization.
Downloaded. 10/10